.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Online Surveys

As a technical trainer in a large company, frequently I have to do surveys to determine the needs of a target audience. While we now have a SharePoint portal that makes this easy, it might not be suitable for canvasing people outside our organization. It may also be that you do not have access to Sharepoint or the money for Microsoft licenses. Before SharePoint, I had to create web applications that I hosted on a commercial web server. I created them with Frontpage.

Today, I was prompted to take a survey for Books24X7. They used a service that I want to note, here: http://desktop.websurveyor.net/ I'm not sure what it costs, but if the price is reasonable, it could become my survey tool of choice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?